Interior and Exterior Home Painting
From the initial color consultation to the final touches, our knowledgeable owner/operator and crew will be there to make beautifying your home a hassle-free experience. We begin with a complete survey of your home’s exterior to determine what preparation will be necessary before we apply any paint. Surface preparation is critical!
Our Painting Process
- First we will carefully cover and protect your flooring, cover and move furniture as needed, then we remove any necessary wall coverings or borders, and fill and sand walls back to smooth.
- Some areas may require cleaning and wiping of surfaces to remove dirt or grease that may affect paint adhesion.
- Some areas may require priming before we can paint. We select each form of primer based on the conditions we encounter on each surface.
- We caulk and putty trim as needed to seal gaps and unsightly holes. We may use an adhesive caulking if we feel an area needs extra support.
- Once all areas are covered, prepared, primed, and ready to go; we then apply the proper coating to achieve the look and finish you would like!
Whether for your home’s curb appeal or your business’s first impression, top-quality painting is the difference. Our thorough preparation process guarantees a professional paint job that will protect your property for years to come. We can paint nearly any surface:
- Brick, Stucco (hard coat or synthetic), Concrete, Wood, Composite, or Vinyl Siding
- Doors, Windows, Fascia, Eaves, or Tile roofs
- Wood or vinyl Shutters or Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings, and Patio Covers (wood or metal)